Monday, September 17, 2012

Something About You Review



Oh Julie James you do it to me again. In this book introduces Cameron Lynde and Special Agent Jack Pallas *insert sigh*.

Okay, this book is witty sarcastic, charming and HOT. (Totally just described myself). Anywho, stick two people the can't stand one another because of misplaced fault in the same book it is bound to spice up your life. Haha, get it spice girl reference. Moving on. Jack Pallas made a pretty careless comment about Cameron in front of a news crew one day. Instead of going super bitch, which I am want to do, she tried to save his job when her boss tried to go for his head. Because of said comment Jack got shipped off to Nebraska and Cameron got the silent treatment from majority of FBI agents. 

Fate throws them together when Cameron is in the wrong place at the wrong time, and not wearing any pants might I add *GASP*. The thing I admire about James writing is that even as their relationship grows through out, the witty sarcastic charming hotness that pulls you in doesn't disappear with Cam and Jack's anger. 

It's a great read. I would recommend it. If not for the interesting plot but as well for the smart ass amazing women Cam is. I mean come on she had a hilarious homosexual guy best friend. The things that come out of Colin's mouth are things of legend. 

Overall on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. I give it a 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment