Thursday, November 8, 2012

Deity Book Review

Book: Deity
Author: Jennifer L. Arnentrout

Can we just take a moment for the awesome that is JLA? Well I am. This book was effing amazing! 

If you have ever read my review you know I have an obsession, that obsession is JLA. No I am not seeking help, I don't require an intervention and yes please, give me more! I am a fan of her writing her creativity and her wittiness! 

Through out the story she never lost Alex's ability to make an awkward situation hilarious! Alex does the things we want to do but lack the courage. She has such a strong personality that if it wasn't the the amazingness that is JLA I would of forgotten she is a 17 year old girl. Her ability to constantly remind us of Alex's adolescence is astounding! She is a girl with crushes and boy problems. Family she thinks doesn't like her and friends she feels are slipping from her grasp because of who she is. What can I say, we can relate.

Seth, oh I have so much hope for you. I don't believe that this is the true path Seth is meant to go on. I'm a total Seth fan girl, he just needs love. I think him and Alex would be good together. Someone that causes that fierce of emotions in someone, well lets say you care for them more then just a friend. She can relate to Seth on a level Aiden can't. They are part of the same. Alex was made to basically save Seth from his self. That sounds like the beginning of a epic love story. Of course with my luck it won't happen. *tear*

Aiden *sighs* oh Aiden. We learn so much about Aiden in this release, we finally hear what happen to his parents in detail. He opens up to Alex in a way he was scared to before.  OH EM GEE do they open up to each other. He also knows Alex without the help of being one in the same. I really like Aiden. He is strong where Alex is weak. Which could be a epic love story too, but not the one I want. I know I'm horrible, but I don't care.

Overall, this book made me drop off the face of the earth while I was reading it. I always had this driving need to drop what I was doing and read more! So of course this is a 5 STAR kind of read. Stop what your doing and go pick it up. I agree with everyone else when I say it is the  "IT" book of 2012.  

Now I patiently await Apollyon. Or not so patiently... I need it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment