Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Battle of the Baby!

I have the worlds cutest niece, she gets it from me. I adore her and of course she idolizes me. As any 3 month old would. We get along so well, except one thing. In all of her cuteness and amazingness that she gets from me, we have created a monster.
SHE IS SPOILED! 

So I have taken to de-spoiling her. Shhh don't tell her parents. She likes to be held in a specific way which was awesome when she was a tiny little thing. Here is problem number two, she eats. Allot! I can't fault her because, come on I'd choose food over a hot blooded man ANY DAY! So My dear dear Baby Olive is not light anymore. So I must rectify her illusion that she needs to be held in a specific way always. I will now reenact our last battle of the minds. 

And SCENE!

Olive: waahhhh

Me: O.o 

Olive: WAHHHHH

Me: O.-

Olive: WWAAAHHHH

Me: If you don't stop crying Olive I will place you on the floor and walk away.

Olive: *Stops crying looks at me* ... WAHHHH!!

Me: *Places Olive on living room floor and walks away.*

Olive: *Looks around in silence.*

Me: *Fist pumps air* Alicia: 1 Olive: 0

END SCENE.

Now before I am arrested for child abuse her father was in the room I left her in and I did give her warning. She stopped acknowledged the consequences and gave me the baby version of the finger and continued! As well as I was informed by my older brother to please stop placing his baby on the floor. I didn't make that promise, all is fair in love and war. 

Baby Olive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment