Thursday, August 9, 2012

Undead and Undermined


Oh Sweet Baby Jebus make it stop!

I started out excited because Betsy is a guilty snarky pleasure of mine. I enjoyed the previous books because I literally had some laugh out loud OMG people are looking at me like I am nuts! moments. This one I have not even finished which is not something I like to do. It is currently sitting in my Nook gathering electronic dust because I can't put myself through the punishment of finishing it.

I <3 Betsy's one mindedness and snarky ability, any lady who has two main focuses of sex and shoes is my kind of girl. Only know I feel there we can't get through a scene without her mind running off like a scared bunny rabbit. Now I am a fairly intelligent girl, but I was confused and lost at times. If I didn't love my nook so much I am pretty sure it would be hiding in the corner like a scared puppy I JUST KICKED!

I hope to see more from MJD but maybe Betsy should have some growth or go on a trip or maybe just get GET HIT BY A BUS. Just please fix this!!

I also don't like the newer covers... but in no way did that play a role in my dislike of the book... Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment