Monday, October 8, 2012

Hard and Fast Review

Title: Hard and Fast
Series: Fast Track
Author: Erin McCarthy
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars false


Do opposites attract? After reading this I'd say HELL YES! They also light up sheets, and trees, and tents! 
I wasn't sure what to expect When I started reading this. I'm a reformed tom boy who loves to speed. Only thing is, here is my secret, I have never read a sports themed book before. GASP! I KNOW! I can honestly tell you that I have been forever changed! 
I feel in love with Ty. He is laid back, witty and honest. He also drives REALLY fast! His big secret does not hinder him from living life. He keeps going full force and finds ways to deal. Doesn't ask for sympathy or pity. 
Imogen, or Emma Jean or Engine, as Ty calls her. She is refreshing. I am so sick of the heroines that don't embrace their brains. Or say they do but act completely different. We have a girl who has brains and asks all the questions we don't think to. Thank you Erin McCarthy. 
Now to my favorite part of any book, the SEX. I know I am a secret pervert. Let's just say it was hot, creative and McCarthy held NOTHING back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment