Monday, October 15, 2012

Hostile Takeover Review

Title: Hostile Takeover
Author: Joey W. Hill
My Rating: didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Starting out I thought this book would be mainly erotica. 

Let's just say I was wrong! Thank you Joey Hill for that amazing thing called a plot! This is the first one of this series that I have read. Of course it is the last one, so now I HAVE to go back and read the other ones. 

The book takes us into the world of BDSM, which everyone has probably wanted to experience on some level. We learn different levels and the inner psychology of the life. When most people think of a DOM/sub relationship they think the sub is weak minded. That is not the case. Someone with a strong personality can be just as submissive as one with a weak personality. So that whole saying don't judge a book by it's cover and all comes into play.

It was a great read, I stayed up late trying to finish it. I would recommend it to those who are mature enough to understand it. Please do not go into this read thinking it is all about sex. Yes sex plays a big role in the novel but it isn't the focus point. The relationship between the two people take the fore front of the story. How they interact with each other and others is very important to understand what really is happening during the sex. As well as the reason being behind how they interact. 

Now that being said, yes. The sex was HOT! The type of description used made me look up and around to make sure no one was looking at what I was reading (My kindle is a permanent fixture in my purse). This is definitely worth picking up and taking a read through!


No comments:

Post a Comment