Monday, October 8, 2012

The Perfect Play Review

Title: The Perfect Play
Series: Play by Play
Author: Jaci Burton
My Rating:didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)



Burton is an All Star writer. She really holds nothing back and most of the scenes that got down and dirty had me fanning myself with one hand and texting my boyfriend with the other. 
She makes her characters strong in their own right. Giving them a background and history. Mick and Tara could keep living as they were and are not dependable on anyone. What makes it so amazing is when you put to strong people together you get magic and awesome sex! 
As a single mom I could totally relate to Tara. Burton really captured the fears and determination the every mother goes through. I can't wait to get started on the nest installment in this series. 
I enjoy Mick, he has a sense of responsibility that he learned to achieve by going through what life threw at him. 
Kodos, Jaci Burton, Kodos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment