Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Squeeze Play Review

Title: Squeeze Play
Author: Kate Angell
My Ratting: 4 of 5 stars false 

I have recently fallen in love with books with sports themes. 

I must say. This one did NOT let me down. It was witty funny and hot. 

It features two couples Risk and Jacy, who have been "rebound lovers" since high school. The theory of a rebound lover intrigues me. A best friend that comes and gives great sex and comfort after every heartbreak. With out the awkwardness. It works out great, until you realize you have always been in love with the other person and make up break ups to get them home. 

Zen and Stevie. They just met. Zen is cool collected and logical. Steve just had her heart ripped out by the only man she has ever loved. With Zen's attentive comforting presence Stevie learns that she can absolutely is back in the game for a few more innings. 

It is a enjoyable read and easy. The antics of the Bat Pack is classic and awesome. I want to follow "Psycho" around and be entertained for days. Everyone has their own personality, my only issue is you don't hear much from "Chaser" he kind of fades into the background. Other then that Kate Angell did good on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment