Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday On Wednesday... GASP!

Usually I do this on Tuesday but I was hit with a horrible case or Bronchitis so I have been in a coughing mucusy gaze all week!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to random page
• Share two (2)''teaser''sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book.
Title: Hard and Fast
Author: Erin McCarthy

"And my mother taught me to take care of myself. She always said she was raising future husbands, not boys."   (page 222)

"Beats the hell out of me. I don't think I've actually been in love the way the way I imagine you need to be to sustain a thirty-year marriage." (page 290)

No comments:

Post a Comment